I’m completely obsessed with this Avocado Cilantro Lime Green Sauce!! It’s the perfect put-it-on-everything sauce! Makes for a delicious dip or dressing too!
- 1 avocado
- handful cilantro (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt (any plain yogurt works)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor: the avocado, cilantro, avocado oil, garlic, yogurt, lime juice, and sea salt.
- Process until it’s nice and combined, about 10 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again until it’s combined.
- Immediately serve or transfer to an airtight container and store in your fridge.