Apple cider, applesauce, and cinnamon are baked into this beautiful gluten free bundt cake for the perfect fall dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk the apple cider, applesauce, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Liberally spray your bundt pan with your favorite cooking spray. I love this coconut oil spray!
- Transfer the batter to a well greased bundt pan. Spread out in an even layer if needed.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow the bundt cake to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place a plate or cake stand upside down on top of the bundt pan.
- Hold the plate and the pan together and gingerly flip them so the cake pan is now on top of the plate/cake stand. Tap the pan as needed for the cake to release onto the surface.
- In a small bowl mix together 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the mixture. Slice up and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 13.7g
- Sodium: 140mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 49mg