You are going to love these Almond Flour Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies!! They’re rich, luscious, and crisp around the edges with a chewy center!
- 1/2 cup ghee (room temperature butter works)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Use a handheld whisk or electric mixer to cream together the ghee and coconut sugar. If using a handheld whisk, you really having to vigorously whisk it for a good 30 seconds.
- Add the egg, vanilla and food coloring and whisk again until combined.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Mix again until combined.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes (don’t you DARE skip this step ;-)).
- Preheat the oven to 350F while the cookie dough is chilling.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop 9 – 12 cookie dough balls onto the sheet.
- Top each cookie dough ball with an additional 3 – 4 white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Keywords: red velvet, red velvet cookies, red velvet cookies from scratch, red velvet cookies with white chocolate chops, red velvet cookies with chocolate chips, red velvet cookies white chocolate chips, red velvet cookies white chocolate, red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips recipe, red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips recipe from scratch, red velvet cookies with white chocolate chunks, almond flour red velvet cookies, red velvet cookies made with almond flour, gluten free red velvet cookies, gluten free red velvet chocolate chip cookies