Delicious low carb + paleo chunky bolognese sauce that comes together in 10 minutes! Serve it on top of zoodles or spaghetti squash and enjoy!!
- 29 oz. diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- Place diced tomatoes, tomato paste, coconut sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer.
- Meanwhile, brown the beef over medium/high heat, using a spatula to break it up as it cooks.
- Add the beef to the sauce and continue to simmer until it thickens.
- Serve over zoodles, spaghetti squash, or pasta.
Serving: Calories 559; Fat 29.4g (Sat 12g); Protein 62.2g; Carb 5.6g (net carb 4.2g); Fiber 1.4g; Sodium 488mg