Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Three Edible Cookie Dough Recipes! You’ll love these egg-free, vegan, and gluten free edible cookie doughs!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- splash vanilla
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- couple pinches of sea salt
- Place the peanut butter, agave nectar, and vanilla in your food processor.
- Process for about 15 seconds until creamed together and combined.
- Add the almond flour and sea salt.
- Process again until the ingredients ball up.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process for another 5 seconds until the ingredients ball up and are completely combined.
- Transfer to a mason jar to store in the fridge, or a bowl to enjoy immediately.
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons