This Sugar Free Detox Charcoal Lemonade is such a fun way to switch up your favorite beverage! Activated charcoal is great for detoxing the body, has a super mild taste, and is so fun to drink!
- 8 cups water
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1/2 teaspoon activated charcoal
- pinch of sea salt
- In a large pitcher, combine the water, lemon juice, agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works), and charcoal.
- Stir until combined.
- Alternatively you can use a blender to mix everything up.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to drink!
Keywords: charcoal lemonade, charcoal lemonade recipe, charcoal lemonade detox, charcoal lemonade benefits, charcoal lemonade juice, activated charcoal lemonade, activated charcoal lemonade recipe, activated charcoal lemonade detox, activated charcoal lemonade recipe, activated charcoal powder lemonade recipe, sugar free charcoal lemonade, how to make charcoal lemonade, homemade charcoal lemonade,