These Strawberry Crumble Bars are such a delicious gluten free and vegan treat! They’re beyond easy to make, but feel fun and indulgent enough for a special occasion.
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- splash of vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- couple pinches of sea salt
- 3/4 cup favorite strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the coconut oil, agave nectar, vanilla, almond flour, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Put about 2/3 of the crumble into a bread pan lined with parchment paper and press it into the corners to make an even layer.
- Bake for about 13 minutes until the edges begin to get golden brown.
- You can use any jam you like. I love using this strawberry chia jam, but if you have your favorite store-bought jam in the fridge, then by all means, go for it!
- Spread the jam on top of the baked bottom layer.
- Crumble the remaining crumble on top of the jam.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until the top crumbles are golden brown.
- Allow the bars to come to room temp.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper to lift them from the pan and cut into 8 squares.
- Store in the fridge.