Heat up your slow cooker for this delicious set it and forget it meal! This Slow Cooker Apple BBQ Pork is perfect on a bun, in tacos, or on top of a salad!
- 1 (4-5 lb.) pork loin
- 1 and 1/2 cups BBQ sauce of choice
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch apple pie spice
- salt, to taste
- Place the pork loin, BBQ sauce, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, and apple pie spice into a slow cooker and turn to heat for 4-5 hours.
- After the chicken has cooked, remove it from the pot and shred.
- Take the sauce and pour it into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until it has reduced by about half. Taste the apple BBQ sauce and add salt as desired. This will vary deepening on your BBQ sauce.
- Pour the sauce back over the shredded chicken and serve in sandwiches, tacos on salads or whatever you want.