The BEST low carb, gluten free, and dairy free brownies you ever need! They’re so decadent, chocolatey, and perfectly gooey!!
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips + additional for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the egg yolks, agave, and melted coconut oil.
- Then, add the almond flour, baking powder, sea salt, and cocoa.
- Whisk everything together until it’s combined.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. I used minis, but chunks would also be amazing.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour the batter in.
- Smooth out the top of the batter in the pan, making sure it’s evenly spread.
- Finally, sprinkle additional chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is no longer moist.
- Remove the brownies from the pan by pulling the parchment paper.
- Wait 5-10 minutes before cutting into them!
- If you can wait until they’re room temp before cutting into them, they’ll be way less messy and stay more in brownie form while maintaining their gooiness 🙂
- Calories: 2471
- Sugar: 68g
- Sodium: 674mg
- Fat: 186g
- Saturated Fat: 105g
- Unsaturated Fat: 69g
- Carbohydrates: 185g
- Fiber: 29g
- Protein: 38g
- Cholesterol: 1114mg