The most delicious no-bake Peppermint Pecan Brownies you’ll ever eat!! Super delicious treat you can feel good about! Plus they’re low carb and gluten free!
- 1 cup pecans + 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- drop of peppermint oil (more as desired)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips + 1/4 cup (for melting)
- Place 1 cup of the pecans and the hemp hearts in the food processor.
- Process until all chopped up and resembles nut flour.
- Add the cocoa and process again to mix it.
- Add the coconut oil, agave, and peppermint oil.
- Process until it balls up, taking a break scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Finally, add the 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Process for another 5 seconds until they’re chopped but still chunky.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and press the batter down into the pan. I used a scrunched up piece of parchment paper to press it down into dense fudgey brownies.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and hemp hearts on top.
- Freeze for 1 hour so they get solid.
- When the brownies are done in the freezer, pull the edges of the parchment paper to remove the brownies from the pan.
- Place on a cutting board and peel back the parchment paper.
- Cut the brownies into 8 squares. You can stop right here, but if you want an extra treat, melt the 1/4 cup chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip the brownies into the melted chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
- Pop in the fridge for about 5 minutes to get the chocolate to harden and then enjoy!!
- Store in the fridge!
Per brownies (with chocolate dip): Calories 345; Fat 28.4g (Sat 8.6g); Protein 5.7g; Carb 20.9g (net carb 15.1g); Fiber 5.8g; Sodium 1mg