You’ll love these Parmesan Crusted Delicata Squash Rings!! They make for an amazing keto, low carb, and gluten free game day appetizer!!
- 1 small delicata squash
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sprinkle of dried basil
- sprinkle of dried oregano
- marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut the squash into 1/4 inch rounds.
- In one bowl, whisk the egg, garlic powder, and sea salt.
- In a second bowl, place the grated Parmesan.
- Use one hand to pick up the squash, coat with the egg mixture and drop into the Parmesan bowl.
- Use the other hand to coat the squash round in Parmesan and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with dried basil and dried oregano.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Broil on high for an additional 2 minutes to get them nice and crispy if needed.
- Serve with marinara sauce!
Serving : Calories 173; Fat 10.5g (Sat 6.5g); Protein 15.5g; Carb 3.3g (net carb 12.6g); Fiber 0.7g; Sodium 704mg