Want an easy no bake dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day? You’ll love these No Bake Red Velvet Truffles made with almond flour + a white chocolate shell!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 – 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- sprinkles, dried flowers, or whatever you want to decorate the top of the truffles
- Mix together the melted butter and agave nectar in a medium bowl until combined.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt to the bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold everything together.
- Add the red food coloring and fold the batter together until it’s red throughout.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Prepare a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop or two tablespoons to scoop even dough balls and roll them in between your hands to make them smooth. Place on the parchment paper.
- Heat the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Place one ball into the white chocolate, coat it with chocolate, and then use a fork to place the truffle back onto the parchment paper. Using a fork allows the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
- Continue this process until all the truffles are coating with white chocolate.
- Sprinkle each truffle with whatever decorations you want. I used some dried flower petals and white sugar sprinkles.
- Chill in the fridge for another 20 minutes until the chocolate is hardened.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy!