These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars come together in 10 minutes! They are a delicious gluten-free and vegan dessert recipe!
- Whisk together the natural peanut butter, agave, and 1/4 cup of the coconut oil until smooth.
- Add the oats and almond flour.
- Fold until combined.
- Transfer about 2/3 of the oat mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. I used an 8 inch round cake pan because that’s all I had one hand, but you want a smaller pan so the bars are thicker.
- I found it easiest to use damp hands to press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Whisk to make the chocolate smooth and pour overtop the oat bars.
- Spread the chocolate out evenly.
- Finally, use your hands to crumble the remaining oat mixture across the top of the bars.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, Cut into 8 – 16 squares and enjoy!