Delicious shrimp recipe with that tangy, spicy mustard we all love! You’ll be drooling for this Mustard + Herb Shrimp – it’s low carb, gluten free + paleo!
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 leaves sage, chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme, removed from stem
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- Melt some coconut oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, after about a minute, throw 2 minced garlic cloves into the pan and sauté another minute until fragrant.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Add the chopped herbs and cook the shrimp 3 minutes until the bottoms turn pink.
- Flip the shrimp and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Once the shrimp are pink all the way through, add the spicy brown mustard and toss until the shrimp are coated. Turn off the burner and allow to sit for 30 seconds in the pan before transferring them to a dish.
Serving : Calories 274; Fat 16.1g (Sat 13.7g); Protein 26.2g; Carb 3.6g (net carb 2.9g); Fiber 0.7g; Sodium 398mg