This Lemon Cranberry Chicken Skillet is the perfect festive holiday dinner, loaded with flavor and color. It’s a crowd pleaser everyone will love!
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Rub the paprika, ½ teaspoon of the salt and ½ teaspoon of the pepper all over the chicken.
- Sear the chicken thighs, about 2 minutes per side. Once seared, set the chicken aside on a plate and turn the heat down to medium.
- Add the remaining butter, garlic, and cauliflower to the skillet and saute for about 5 minutes before adding the broth, heavy cream, cheese, lemon juice, and remaining salt and pepper to the skillet.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the arugula, cranberries, and chicken back to the skillet.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.