Make this crunchy and flavorful Hummus Veggie Collard Green Wrap for lunch! It makes for a refreshing and hearty veggie-packed meal!
- 4 collard green leaves, stems cut off
- 8–10 oz hummus
- 1 large carrot, cut or spiralized
- 1/2 cucumber, cut or spiralized
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 oz bean sprouts
- Cut the stem off the bottom of the collard green. Spread a heaping amount of hummus across the leaf.
- Pile with your veggies. I put 1/2 an avocado on each wrap.
- I spiralized my veggies just because I find it to be so much easier and quicker than cutting them!
- Fold and tuck each side of the leaf, holding securely with your fingers as you move to each side. Secure ends with toothpicks.
- Cut in half and serve!
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: collard green wraps, collard green wraps vegan, collard green wrap ideas, collard green wrap recipes, collard green veggie wrap, collard green wraps vegetarian, collard green veggie wraps, collard green vegan wraps