- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine al the ingredients in a bowl or small jar.
- Mix together or put a lid on the jar and shake.
- Store in an airtight container in your spice rack until you’re ready to use it!
I typically use 3/4 to all of this per 1 lb. of meat. However, if I’m making it for my kids, I only use about 1/4 of the taco seasoning mixture because they like it less flavorful. Enjoy!!