Switch up your almond milk and try some Homemade Pecan Milk!! It’s such a fun dairy free alternative and completely customizable!
- 1 cup pecans
- 4 cups water, for soaking
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional, honey coconut nectar, or maple syrup also works)
- Soak the pecans for 12-24 hours. The longer they soak, the creamier the milk is.
- Drain the nuts and discard the water they were soaking in.
- In a blender, place the pecans, 3 cups water, salt, and sweetener (if desired).
- Blend for about two minutes.
- Pour the blended milk through a strainer into a bowl or jar. I used a cheese cloth and found this to be great because you can squeeze the liquid through with your hands while straining out any larger pieces.
- Place the jar of strained milk in the fridge until ready for consumption.
Keywords: pecan milk, pecan milk homemade, homemade pecan milk, how to make pecan milk, how to make homemade pecan milk, how to make raw pecan milk, dairy free milk, best pecan milk, best homemade pecan milk, how to make the best pecan milk