Crunchy and fudgey brownie bark can be easily made at home. This Brownie Brittle recipe makes fun brownie crisps form scratch.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Add the coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Whisk again until combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter onto the baking sheet and spread it into a thin layer. The thinner you spread it, the more crisp the brownie brittle will get.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped pecans and mini chips.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes.
- Allow the brownie brittle to cool on the baking sheet and come to room temperature.
- Cut the brownie brittle into triangles or square pieces and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 pieces
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 28.7g
- Sodium: 177mg
- Fat: 16.8g
- Saturated Fat: 9.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 30.6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
Keywords: brownie brittle, homemade brownie brittle, brownie brittle recipe, brownie brittle from scratch