- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients: milk, egg, agave nectar, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk or fold everything together until it’s combined.
- Roll the batter into small marble-sized balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I did this with damp hands so it wasn’t too sticky and washed my hands as needed throughout the process.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.
- Then, give the pan a shake or roll the balls with your hand to turn them and bake them for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the pan and then transfer to a container until ready to eat!
Serving: Calories 148; Fat 7.7g (Sat 1.2g); Protein 3.3g; Carb 18.5g (net carb 15.9g); Fiber 2.6g; Sodium 210mg