This Grain Free Asparagus & Goat Cheese Quiche has such a buttery and delicious gluten free crust and is loaded with perfect spring veggies!
- 1 + 1/2 cups whole cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup melted ghee (or grass-fed butter)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped asparagus (about 1/2 of a bunch)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- To make the crust, in a food processor, combine the cashews, coconut flour, egg whites, ghee and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Process until the cashews break down and the mixture forms into a ball.
- Remove the crust and press it evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan and press the dough up the sides of the pan. Set aside while you make the filling.
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, pepper and the remaining salt. Crumble the goat cheese.
- Once well whisked, stir in 3 oz of the crumbled goat cheese (about 3/4 of the cheese) and the asparagus.
- Pour the filling into the tart pan and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the middle is set.
- Sprinkle the remaining goat cheese on top of the quiche and serve.
Keywords: quiche, quiche recipe, quiche crust, quiche crust recipe, grain free quiche, grain free quiche crust, grain free quiche recipe, easy grain free quiche, gluten free quiche, gluten free quiche recipe, gluten free asparagus quiche, gluten free asparagus quiche recipe, gluten free asparagus goat cheese quiche, gluten free asparagus goat cheese quiche recipe