If you’re looking for the most perfectly moist and fluffy Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes, look no further! This is the recipe you’re been waiting for!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, or ghee, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup agave nectar (honey, coconut nectar, or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate frosting and sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, agave nectar, and vanilla.
- Once smooth, add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Line a cupcake tin with parchment paper liners.
- Use two spoons or an ice cream scooper to divide the batter in the liners.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and wait until completely room temperature before frosting.
Keywords: gluten free cupcakes, gluten free cupcakes recipe, gluten free vanilla cupcakes, gluten free vanilla cupcakes recipe, gluten free vanilla cupcakes almond flour, gluten free vanilla cupcakes with coconut flour, gluten free vanilla sponge cupcakes, grain free vanilla cupcakes, easy vanilla cupcakes, easy homemade vanilla cupcakes, easy moist vanilla cupcakes, easy vanilla cupcakes recipe, easy gluten free vanilla cupcakes, simple vanilla cupcakes, simple moist vanilla cupcakes, simple homemade vanilla cupcakes, simple gluten free vanilla cupcakes, simple recipe for moist vanilla cupcakes, simple yummy vanilla cupcakes, healthy vanilla cupcakes, healthy gluten free vanilla cupcakes, healthy easy vanilla cupcakes, healthy moist vanilla cupcakes, healthy low sugar vanilla cupcakes, healthy coconut vanilla cupcakes