These Gluten Free Gingerbread Pancakes are the perfect wintery breakfast to have with some coffee! Top with homemade whip and some syrup!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1+1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoons melted coconut oil, plus more for frying
- Optional – maple syrup & whipped cream for serving
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, and cloves in a large bowl.
- Measure the almond milk in a glass measuring cup and whisk in the eggs, molasses and coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Let this batter sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat a griddle over medium high heat and when it is hot, turn it to medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Using about 1/4 cup of batter, scoop the batter onto the griddle to make a pancake.
- After about 3 minutes and the edges begin to look dry, flip and cook until the pancake is cooked through.
- Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream, if desired!