Gluten free cookies are perfect for any occasion! Here you’ll find 25+ recipes from chocolate chip, peanut butter to shortbread cookies!
For the cookies:
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the cream filling:
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon melted refined coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the almond flour, cashews, and cocoa powder in a food processor.
- Process for 30 seconds until chopped up and combined.
- Add the agave nectar, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. Process again until combined and the batter balls up.
- Transfer the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll it ¼ inch thick.
- Remove the top parchment paper and use a circle cookie cutter (my cookie cutter was about 2 – 3 inches
- across) to cut out 24 cookies. You may need to do this in batches.
- Use a butter knife to lift the cookies onto a baking sheet or cutting board lined with parchment paper.
- Re-roll the batter and continue to cut cookie circles until all the dough is used up.
- Chill the cookie circles in the fridge while you make the cream filling.
- Place the coconut cream, agave, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk until combined and then freeze for 1 hour.
- After the hour, use a handheld electric mixer to mix.
- Transfer to a plastic baggie or piping bag.
- Cut the corner off the plastic bag and pipe about ½ – 1 tablespoon of the filling onto 12 of the cookies.
- Top with the remaining 12 cookies to make cookie sandwiches.
- Freeze for 1 hour and enjoy!
- Store cookies in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 20g
- Sodium: 109mg
- Fat: 14.2g
- Saturated Fat: 8.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
Keywords: gluten free cookies, gluten free oreos, gluten free chocolate chip cookies, gluten free peanut butter cookies, gluten free oatmeal cookies, gluten free shortbread cookies,