Zucchini brownies are deliciously fudgey, rich, and easy to make! Naturally gluten free, this will be your new favorite way to use zucchini!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pouch Good & Gooey brownie mix
- 1 medium zucchini, grated (2/3 cup zucchini after squeezing out the liquid)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted for drizzling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the bowl, whisk to combine.
- Pour the brownie mix into the bowl and mix to combine.
- Grate the zucchini on the smallest hole of your box grater.
- Place the zucchini in a cheese cloth or clean, thin dish towel. Gather the edges and squeeze out as much liquid as you can over the sink.
- Measure the zucchini and place about 2/3 cup zucchini into the batter. Fold to combine.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and transfer the brownie batter to the pan. Spread it out in an even layer across the bottom.
- Bake for 17 – 20 minutes until the brownies are set in the center.
- Allow the brownies to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Slide a knife around the edges of the brownies that are touching the pan. Pull the parchment paper up to lift the brownies from the pan and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 12 – 16 squares.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. If your chocolate isn’t drizzly, you can add 1 teaspoon coconut oil to thin it out a bit.
- Drizzle the brownies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle with flakey finishing salt (optional) and enjoy!!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
Keywords: zucchini brownies, gluten free brownies, gluten free chocolate brownies, gf brownies, flourless chocolate brownies, best gluten free brownies, healthy gluten free brownies, healthy fudgey brownies, gluten free zucchini brownies, grian free brownies, good and gooey, good & gooey, good & gooey brownie mix