- 1 apple, cored, peeled, seeded, and cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Foods mini chocolate Chips
- Place the apple chunks, agave nectar, and sunflower seed butter in your food processor.
- Process until completely combined and resembles apple sauce consistency.
- Add the oats and cinnamon and process again until it balls up.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and chop up the balls.
- Process again for another 10 seconds.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!