I’m obsessed with this dairy free + vegan Cherry Ice Cream and you will be too! It’s only a handful of ingredients and so easy to whip up!
- 16 oz. frozen cherries
- 1 frozen banana
- 5 oz. coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- two pinches sea salt
- Place the banana, cherries, coconut cream, agave nectar, vanilla, and sea salt in a high powered blender.
- Blend until completely smooth. Use the wand to help things along if needed.
- Milkshake: if you want super soft ice cream, just blend up and serve. This makes it super drippy, super silky smooth, almost like a milkshake/smoothie situation.
- Soft serve: pour the ice cream straight from the blender into a plastic baggie. Seal it. Freeze for an hour and then squeeze in a circular motion in a cup or cone.
- Hard ice cream: pour the ice cream into a loaf pan and freeze for 12 hours. Then, you’ll be able to use an ice cream scooper like a boss.