LOVE the flavors of this low carb, gluten free + paleo Chopped Thai Salad!! So healthy and packed with goodies! The leftovers are even MORE amazing!
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 cups kale, de-stemmed and chopped (about 5 leaves)
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 10 – 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup cashews
- Puree all the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a dressing jar and set aside.
- Combine the kale, red pepper, cilantro, and green onions in a large salad bowl.
- Use the grating attachment on your food processor and grate your carrots. Add them to the bowl.
- Heat the edamame and chop them in the food processor for about 5 seconds, using the normal blade. Add the chunks to the salad bowl.
- Repeat the same process for the cashews.
- Toss the kale, carrots, peppers, cilantro, green onions, edamame, and cashews together until well combined with the dressing.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: chopped salad, chopped salad dressing, chopped salad recipes, chopped thai salad, chopped thai kale salad, cashew thai salad, healthy chopped salad, healthy salad, healthy salad recipes, salad recipes, salad recipes best, salad recipes vegan, salad recipes easy, kale salad recipes, kale salad recipes vegan, kale salad recipes keto