These Carrot Cake Macadamia Nut Cookies are so flavorful and delicious!! They are fluffy and moist and taste exactly like carrot cake but with a crisp outer edge! They’re gluten free, paleo, and perfect for any time of day in my opinion!!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Whisk until everything is combined.
- Fold in the shredded carrots and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop 6-8 cookie dough mounds onto your lined baking sheet.
- Top each cookie dough mound with additional chopped nuts and slightly press the top down gently.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and continue this process until the cookie dough is all used up. Makes about 14 cookies.
- Per cookie: Calories 170; Fat 13.9g (Sat 5.2g); Protein 2.5g; Carb 10g (net carbs 8.5g); Fiber 1.5g; Sodium 179mg