These Carrot Cake Bliss Balls are so easy to whip together, have the most deliciously moist texture, and loaded with your favorite carrot cake flavors!
- Pour the peanut butter, agave nectar, and vanilla into your food processor.
- Process until creamed together.
- Add the almond flour and cinnamon. Process again until combined.
- Add the carrot shreds and pecans.
- Pulse a few times to chop the pecans and incorporate the pecans and carrot into the batter.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of a cutting board or baking sheet.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop balls onto parchment paper.
- Roll the balls between your hands to smooth them and then place them back on the parchment.
- Place the monkfruit sweetener and cinnamon in a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll the balls in the monkfruit mixture until coated and place on a plate or in a bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Keywords: bliss balls, bliss ball recipes, bliss balls vegan, bliss balls without dates, bliss balls peanut butter, energy balls, energy balls vegan, energy balls paleo, energy balls healthy, energy balls gluten free, bliss balls gluten free, bliss balls healthy, bliss balls paleo, carrot cake, carrot cake recipe, carrot cake balls, carrot cake balls vegan, carrot cake balls recipe, carrot cake balls paleo, carrot cake balls healthy, carrot cake balls without dates, carrot cake bliss balls, carrot cake bliss balls recipe, carrot cake bliss balls without dates, carrot cake energy balls, carrot cake energy balls paleo, carrot cake energy balls vegan, carrot cake energy balls no date, carrot cake energy balls without dates, raw carrot cake energy balls