This oat free and grain free Apple Chai Granola screams autumn with delicious clusters of pecan, pumpkin seeds, and dried apple. A new fall favorite!
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups dried apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax meal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the pecans, dried apples, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, flax meal, coconut sugar, applesauce, ghee, agave nectar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold all the ingredients together until nice and combined.
- Transfer the granola to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread out evenly, though it’s ok if they clump together but you want it in a pretty even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door.
- Allow the granola to cool in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Transfer to a container and store at room temp until ready to eat.