The perfect family-friendly recipe to make with all the zucchini in your garden! They’re fluffy and moist and the easiest muffin recipe to make ever!!
- 1 large zucchini, grated (measuring about 1 cup after shredding and liquid squeezed out)
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (or favorite nut butter)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- two pinches sea salt
- 1/2 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate bar
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Grate the zucchini into the center of a clean, thin dish towel.
- Keep it in the towel and place it in a strainer in the sink.
- In your bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Gather the corners and edges of the dish towel and squeeze any excess liquid from the zucchini into the sink.
- Place the shredded zucchini into the bowl and fold everything together.
- Line the muffin tins with papers and fill each tin almost all the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Transfer them to a cooling rack.
Keywords: almond flour chocolate chip zucchini muffins, almond flour muffins, almond flour muffins recipe, almond flour muffins paleo, almond flour muffins chocolate, almond flour zucchini muffins, almond flour zucchini bread muffins, almond flour zucchini muffins recipe, gluten free zucchini muffins, gluten free chocolate chip zucchini muffins, gluten free dairy free zucchini muffins, gluten free almond butter zucchini muffins, gluten free peanut butter zucchini muffins, healthy zucchini muffins, healthy chocolate zucchini muffins, healthy chocolate chip zucchini muffins, healthy gluten free zucchini muffins, dairy free zucchini muffins, dairy free zucchini muffins recipe, zucchini muffins recipe with almond flour, zucchini muffins recipe without bananas, zucchini muffins recipe using almond flour