- Bottom layer:
- 1 ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 ½ cup puffed quinoa
- Middle layer:
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- Couple pinches pink Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and puffed quinoa.
- Transfer it into a square 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press it into a single layer and set aside.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, peanut butter, agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Transfer it into the pan and spread it out on top of the puffed quinoa layer.
- Sprinkle the top of the bars with mini chocolate chips and chopped peanuts.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 3+ hours.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper to remove the bars from the pan.
- Place on a cutting board and cut into squares. I cut mine into 9 squares but you can make them as small or large as you want!
Serving (1 square): Calories 322; Fat 25.5g (Sat 8.8g); Protein 7.8g; Carb 20.8g (net carb 14.2g); Fiber 6.6g; Sodium 66mg