Hey everyone, Elia here from Feed Your Sister. Lindsay had asked on her Instagram stories a while ago if anyone wanted to share recipes on her blog while she was busy working on her COOKBOOK this summer. I immediately wanted to do it and emailed her right away!
I have been following Lindsay for a long time now and really love her! She’s funny, genuine and has some delicious recipes! I also love her youtube videos!!
- 12 oz of strawberries, rinsed and chopped
- 3 long stalks of rhubarb, chopped
- the juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup maple syrup (honey or agave can be used too)
- ¼ coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- 3-4 tablespoons of collagen peptides
- Place all ingredients (except the collagen) in a medium pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Let it come to a boil and break down (you can use a masher to help with the break down).
- Lower heat and stir jam every few minutes.
- Boil for a total of 30 minutes until all the fruit has broken down.
- Turn off heat, add collagen and whisk to combine.
- Transfer jam to a glass jar and let cool on the counter.
- Once cooled, store in the fridge and enjoy within7 days.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment and rate it! Enjoy!! xo
I’m Elia from Feed Your Sister. I live in NYC where by day, I’m a preschool teacher traveling around the city, carrying my packed lunch and snacks for the day, and working with children who have special needs in their classrooms. By night, I am a self-proclaimed foodie and self-taught personal chef.