Who else is seriously nerding out for the Olympics?! ME!! Little lady hand raised emoji. ME. I love the Olympics and will be tuning in as much as possible and will definitly be watching all of the swimming. Maybe some gymnastics. Not sure what else there is besides those two. My friend Katie loves beach volleyball and urged me to watch it, so I’ll definitely be trying to tune in for that. What are you guys watching this year?
No Bake Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies... enough said. Click To Tweet
Oh my gosh, I must be sleepy. Jaryd is taking the boys out for a run and was like, “Oh wait, I need to go get my hat.” He usually wears a baseball hat to block the sun. He comes down the stairs wearing my beach hat. Obviously I didn’t want him to sweat up my beach hat so I gently said, “Hey, want to borrow my baseball hat instead?” and he just started cracking up.
Apparently he was joking with the beach hat and I had zero read on the situation. I was dead set on, ok he most certainly cannot run in my beach hat.
But but let’s cut to the chase. The peanut butter cookies, dipped in chocolate chase. The no-bake easy recipe chase. The reason you are all here. Ugh I feel so used. This is perhaps the longest blog post title maybe ever (wait, I should get an award), but GUYS. I couldn’t leave any part out, you know? Traditional peanut butter cookies are kind of my jam. I love them I love them I love them. There I said it. I got it out of my system. I love them.
Sometimes when my sweet tooth gets kickin’ I throw some things in a bowl with peanut butter and see where it takes me. Today it took me to no-bake chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies and I ain’t looking back.
So let’s make some cooookies because you babes need this in your life like, yesterday.
Place the almond flour, natural peanut butter, vanilla, and agave in a bowl.
Use a whisk to mix everything together.
Then, roll them out into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet. Use the back of a fork to press down in criss-cross pattern. Criss-Cross gonna make ya JUMP JUMP. Except, I’m pretty sure he spelled his name Kris Kross… so he might be related to the Kardashians, I’m not sure.
Then, melt your chocolate. Ok here’s where I apparently become a liar because the title isn’t completely accurate. These aren’t dipped.
I had some issues dipping, it could be a “me” thing, and I urge you to try for yourself, see if dipping works for you. I used a spoon and just drizzled it along the one side of cookie.
Then, sprinkle some pink Himalayan sea salt on each cookie and allow the chocolate the harden, either in the fridge, or if you have patience and air conditioning, just leave it out 🙂
It’s also really awesome with the gooey, melty chocolate, I don’t blame you if you dive right in.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of pink Himalayan sea salt
- Place the almond flour, natural peanut butter, vanilla, and agave in a bowl.
- Use a whisk to mix everything together.
- Then, roll the batter out into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to press down in criss-cross pattern.
- Then, melt your chocolate.
- I found using a spoon to drizzle the chocolate along the one side of cookie, was easier than dipping.
- Then, sprinkle some pink Himalayan sea salt on each cookie and allow the chocolate the harden, either in the fridge, or if you have patience and air conditioning, just leave it out 🙂
- Or, just eat it with melty chocolate, I don't blame you!
- One Cookie: Calories 174; Fat 13.8g (Sat 5.1g); Protein 3.8g; Carb 10.4g (net carbs 8.4); Fiber 2.0g; Sodium 19mg